Copyright © Holistic Beauty and Health Clinic. All Rights Reserved.All Rights Reserved This information is not intended to replace a one on one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. HOLISTIC BEAUTY AND HEALTH CLINIC, its officers, affiliates, employees encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions and knowledge of Ina Kuhar and Wendy Bustamante, unless otherwise noted.
To understand this technique you can think of a Chiropractor, who has to adjust, bring back a vertebrae which is out of place. Chiropractors use spinal assessment and adjustment to reduce the subluxation, and thus alleviate irritation of the nerves.
Visceral manipulation and abdominal organs mobilization has the same concept. Very complex structure of nerves, arteries, veins, lymphatic nods and vessels is housed in the abdomen. When a practitioner manually adjusts abdominal organs, he removes tension, spasms and drooping organs resume their proper place.
This procedure is incredibly relaxing because all three nervous systems are influenced. The goal is balance and normalcy, though enhanced circulation, elimination and digestion. Normalization of compromised structure always improve function.
Visceral manipulation is a form of treatment based on the concept that the abdominal organs hold keys to physical and psychological wellbeing of the organism.
It's been discovered that due to many causes:
• Intestinal or urogenital infections,
• Constipation or diarrhea,
• Emotional, chemical, physical trauma (directly to the abdomen or to any other part the body),
• Strenuous physical labor or even exercise,
• Surgery and liposuction,
• Use of any drugs (Prescription or over the counter) especially antibiotics
The organs loose mobility (the ability to move or be moved freely and easily) and motility (ability to move of its own accord).
All above mentioned triggers are conductive to connective tissues stiffening and restrictions, when organs no longer freely mobile in their cavities, but fixed to another structures or each other.
Unfortunately, normal adaptation and compensatory reactions of the body when traumatic stimulus is chronic or repetitive may lead to functional and or structural damage.
Sadly, but in our society the emphasis is on the nutrition, even though from the Dawn of Times many great visionaries and scientists recognized and acknowledged the fact that good elimination the main, if not the only, contributor to robust mental and physical health and even longevity.
Combination of manual treatments such as: Visceral Manipulation and Lymphatic Decongestion therapy triggers healing responses of the body with the first touch of the practitioner. At the end of the treatment all body’s healing processes accelerated to the degree that patients report exceptionally profound positive shift and heightened feelings of wellbeing on both mental and physical levels.
Before and during the treatments we educate patients on healthy lifestyles with special emphasis on the importance of thorough understanding of physiological, biochemical and mental processes and their impact on psychological and physical health of individual.
This knowledge will help you throughout your life to make choices which are beneficial for your health. You would not be easily manipulated by advertising, special interest groups or well-meaning ignoramuses.
For your attention we offer some facts about your abdominal organs:
• 95% of serotonin, the feel good hormone, produced by small intestine, not by the brain as scientists believed previously.
• The gut has its own nervous system, called Enteric Nervous System. It is able to support its own function without directions and guidance of Central Nervous System. We can safely assume that the Guts are intelligent, have Brains.
• Gastrointestinal tract is the home of more than 1,000 different strains of bacteria. Balanced variety of strains and amount of population play one of the key roles in the maintenance of good health.
• Bacteria digests our food for us, they synthesize enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, they are decomposing our accumulated, un eliminated toxic waste, in short they are indispensable, they are literally the building blocks of life.
This invisible creatures are so super important that the life will seize to exist, will collapse without them. Life on this Planet as we know it starts, continues and ends due to hard work of this indestructible, wrongly accused and despised by most (thanks God not all) humans, which are ignorant and oblivious as to tremendous value of Bacteria, Fungi, Yeast and Viruses.
There are huge amount of irrefutable proof and information that supports my previous statements that mental and physiological wellbeing of any live organisms to large degree depends on smooth functioning of the Gut and other viscera.
Scientists from the Francombe Family Digestive Health Research Institute at McMaster University have discovered that intestinal bacteria play an important role in inducing anxiety and depression.
Poor performance of digestive organs is directly connected to such diverse problems as:
• Heart diseases,
• Depression and anxiety,
• Arthritis ( all forms),
• Many types of cancer
• And many, many more other forms and types of human suffering which easily, with minimal proper knowledge can be avoided.